CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good News Yesterday

We got some good news yesterday. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but J has this vision problem called Nystagmus, it's basically where he can't focus his eyes on anything and it makes his eyes go cross-eyed sometimes and he can only see close up.


No, don't worry that's not the good news, the good news is is that sometimes people have the progressive kind of Nystagmus where they can eventually go blind, and Yesterday my mom took J to his doctors appointment to find out if he had that kind, and he doesn't! His eyes won't ever be normal but they won't be getting worse. When he's older contact lenses are supposed to help.

Anyway, today I have P.E. we're doing soccer right now. I hate soccer, I'm more of a basketball and softball person. Frenchie's social worker is also coming over to talk to us about her.
Hopefully we'll hear good news.

Everybody is still coughing and sniffing here. Brandon's asthma is really bad and my cough sounds like I have Tuberculosis or something. :)

Anyway, just wanted to post the good news about J, I have to go give him a bath now.

We have this vanilla oatmeal baby wash, it smells so good!

~Brianna




5 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

That is good news. But at the same time your cough sounding like tuberculosis and your family all sick? That isn't good news! :)

Brianna said...

HaHa! Yeah! :)

Anonymous said...

I like soccer. I coached pee wee soccer for three season (Because my daughter's team didn't have a coach). Basketball is good too. Any sport that moves fast. Football drives me crazy. I could never watch a whole game!

Zoe said...

That's great that his eyes won't be getting any worse! :)

Jennifer said...

I miss you Brianna.... Where are you?????? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Love,
AUnt Jenn