CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

The last two weeks

Well, here I am again. The title of my blog doesn't really do it justice, it should be "Brianna this Week", or "Brianna this Month". :)

The last two weeks have been a roller coaster.
We think little Frenchie is going about every other week. We'll get ourselves prepared(not that that's possible) and then we'll get a call that it's not happening yet. Well, we got a call like that this week, from her aunt who was supposed to take her, to make a long story short her and her husband aren't doing it any more and quit. The county had some problems with the uncle, well, he has a DUI on his record, and they needed him to take a few tests just to confirm some things and make sure he was safe, well they refused and told my mom they were done.

We were all very shocked and surprised. If little Frenchie was in my family I would do anything to get her. She is precious. We all love her but can sence another heartbreak coming. They want to move her with her mom in 6 months while she's in rehab. If you ask me, rehab is no place for a baby. Whether or not her mom is there.

Little baby J is still with us and reminding us every day that God has a plan for everything. We thought we lost him last summer, when we got him back we were all overjoyed. He's one of those baby's that when you look at him you can't help but smile. He has gotten very attached to us and we can't imagine life without him, he cry's when my mom walks out of the room. We might lose him though, we have one of those social workers that think they can't tell you anything, we have no idea what are in the plans. All we can do is pray that they'll see that his mom is not a suitable place for a baby who needs extra love and attention.

We also had Daisy this week, yes a whole week, we picked her up and her mom said "I'll call you next Wednesday". Yes that really happened. We had a great time with her and we were all very sad to see her go yet again, but based on the whole "See you in a week thing" we're sure we'll have another visit soon.

Well, about the other people in our family, every single of us caught a cold this week. So amid all the coughing and blowing of noses we've been trying to get on a good schedule for some things, it hasn't happened yet. :) My dad has a good job now, we're just praying that it will last through all the economy trouble.

I am switching piano teachers yet again. The lady I had said she was too busy and couldn't handle another student right now. She gave us someone else to call though. I still have a piano student also. I'm loving to teach more and more.

Being a piano teacher might work well for me as a career. I'm not sure about it yet though. It's just good because I can work out of my home, that will also work well in the future with the big family I want. I can be a homeschool mom but still make some extra money for my family.
Yes I am a little ahead of myself, I'll be 18 in January and it's not like I need to sign my life over to one specific thing yet. I also have though about being a social worker. We've met some good and some bad workers. I want to be a good one and make difference in that field and actually try to do what's best for the child. Sadly, that's not how it is out here.

As you can tell from the picture I am hopelessly awaiting the arrival of fall weather, it hasn't really come yet.

Anyway, I hope you haven't fallen asleep, till next time,

~Brianna

P.S. I kinda feel like this incredibly long post sounds a little depressing. It's just cause I'm tired and still a little stuffy from being sick. My life is hectic write now but I'm not sad or anything! lol!
I love all the craziness that goes on and I am happy that I am surrounded by my family and friends, not all my friends though, we miss you Flynn's! Anyway just wanted to clear that up. :)

2 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

I read it on my igoogle and then i went to your blog and I was like wow that was long! :). But it was good and heartfelt. I will be praying for you guys.

Jennifer said...

I adore you sweet Brianna.. We miss you too. I think you would make a fabulous social worker, but you would probably be happier with the piano teaching gig. You can make your own schedule and have all those kids. We love kids. Can't believe you have almost left kiddom. xoxoxoxo Love you, Aunt Jenn