CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Awanas and other things--creative, I know :)

Wow, yeah, no one should take me seriously when I say I'm posting regularly again. :) My life has been hectic lately and posting has kinda been towards the back of my mind.

For an update in the last week or so, well, hmm, little French baby is still here, She'll be going to her aunt soon though, and we still don't know much on what's going to happen to baby J. We love him and we'll keep him for however long we can. We went to Awana training last night at our church, I am now an official Sparks leader. Yay! I've done sparks for a couple years and like the age group, they're K-2 grade, and so I decided to do it again! Brooke is doing Cubbies(3-4 year olds)and this is Brandon's first time doing Awanas and he's doing T&T boys. They thought the boys needed a man in there group. :)

We haven't seen Daisy for a while, hopefully we'll get her this week. Her mom told us that asks for my mom when she wakes up.

Anyway,P.E. is fun, I'm starting piano lessons again on Monday, Brandon's college schedule is killing him, he's gone all the time, and I still don't drive. My mom keeps forgeting to get me a drivers handbook, I have to think long and hard if I'm going to forgive her or not. :)

We got free tickets to a water park from our friends and we're going tomorrow so I most likely won't be posting then. Hopefully I'll start posting more and won't forget as much!

Again, thank you for reading my sporadic posts!

~Brianna

8 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun at the waterpark tomorrow! I still can't believe that it's still hot there...

That's neat that you're teaching Sparks. How many kids are in that age group?

And I still don't drive either! Though sounds like you want to, and I would rather not... :)

Lexi said...

What's T&T? dontcha love busy days? :-D and congratulations on your sparks-leaderness!

Brianna said...

It's the awana group for 3-6 graders.

It used to be chums,guards,pals and pioneers, then they changed it a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

I think they've changed Awanas since I did it. I had cubbies and then chums.

Do you have the old gray shirts or the green ones?

Brianna said...

The green ones.

When I went through awanas it was still the gray ones. I was a cubbie, a spark, a chum, then a guard.

Jennifer said...

I read sporadically too. So, I love you, enjoy reading whenever and whatever you have to say.. xo Aunt Jenn

Hannah Noelle said...

I was actually going to be in Awana because our church as junior high and actually all the way up to high school but instead I decided I would help my mom and sister in the TNT girls. They changed it a lot this year from past years.

Jennifer said...

Ahem.. Missing you.. Tell mommy to post too. =).. Check out my updates.. Love you always.. Aunt Jenn