CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby food doesn't match my hair :)

I think I have the smell of baby food permanently burned into my nose and ground into my skin. :) Not that all baby food smells bad, some smell ok. But when you get it flung at you(or, I should say sneezed at you) by a giggling 10 month old, well, then it's a different story.

He apparently forgot to tell me that he felt a sneeze coming on right as I put the spoon in his mouth. :) I learned 2 things that day, start to recognize the signs when J has to sneeze, and sweet potatoes, don't match my hair. Good to know.

Anyway, my P.E. started yesterday. It was pretty fun, not too hot. There's a lot of new people in my class this year. There aren't as many people this year though.

We took a walk today with the baby's. Little french baby in a front pack and J in a stroller. A friend came over and walked with us too. We also had Chessie our dog and B.J. who we're watching for a few days. He's the pug, I think Brooke posted of picture of him on her blog.

While we were walking this really big pit bull started following us. It was a little scary. I hate pit bulls. No offense to anyone who has one, I personally would just rather have a toy poodle or a golden retriever. :)

Quick update, Little French baby, who, by the way does have a french name, is going to an aunt anyday. We'll miss her but we know she going somewhere safe. We haven't heard anything about what's going on with J, his mom missed her visit yesterday, we were very happy.

Daisy could also use prayer. For her safety and security, that her mom would continue to let us see her,And that her mom would treat her right. I don't want to post about everything that's going on with Diasy because it would make this post very sad and deppressing. I'll just say that her situation isn't good.

Anyway, both baby's are up and my mom's making dinner so I should go.

~Brianna

P.S. To end on a light note, I'm pretty sure that Gerber baby foods smell better then Beechnut baby foods. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

7 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Yuck! Sorry bout that. Yeah I'm not a big fan of pit bulls

Jennifer said...

Praying for the babies, you all, and especially baby Daisy., Love, Aunt Jenn xoxox

Lexi said...

Oh my! I despise pit bulls... and I wish we had babies around our house! But I just started teaching a class of 6-8 year olds every wed. night.. it's gonna be a blast :-D

I don't think I have a Matthew West song on there... it might be Brandon Heath. It says on the little player thing, so you can check. It's kind of a little collection of my favorites songs, at least the ones that are good for thinking on!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the baby food! I remember I got some cold peas on my finger and licked it off. Blahhhhhh!

Brianna said...

Ewwwww!!!

Brianna said...

That's gross!

Anonymous said...

Check out my new post.