CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello Again!

Ugh! This computer won't let me add a picture!

Anyway, Hi everybody! I have been extremely caught up in everything that I have totally forgotten to post!

We still have the little French baby. She's supposed to go to an Aunt soon though. :(

We got our first little boy back! The one we had back in May and June. His name is also J. So now I'll be calling the baby girl we have who is also a J little French baby like Brooke. :)

We are so happy to have J back!(the boy)

He's 10 months old now. We're not really sure how long he'll be with us for. He's really fun baby to have! He's so cuddly and he gives you hugs and kisses!

We still see Daisy on the weekends. We're praying that that will continue. Daisy's mom acts like she doesn't really want her around. It's really sad for Daisy. She wants to stay with us. She cry's every time we take her back. We're praying that one day her mom will realize what's best for Daisy and give her to us. It probably won't happen but we still want her mom to always know that we're here.

Anyway, I'm back posting! It'll be nice to talk to everyone again!

~Brianna

6 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Boy your making me jealous :P. I'm praying for you and your family btw.

Jennifer said...

Hi Beautiful Brianna,

Happy baby J is back with you. Love you and think of you every day..

xoxoxox Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

It must be hard to see them go. It's so easy to get attached to babies!

Brianna said...

Thanks Hannah!

I love you too Aunt Jennifer!

Lexi said...

A little french baby? You mean she has a french name?

Haha... it isn't anywhere near that green here. I was playing with that windows photo program - I looked at them again after I saw your comment, and they are kinda artificial looking.. oopsy! :-D

DragonRider said...

Go to my blog for a cool book give away.