CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daisy and J pictures

I thought I would post some pictures of Daisy and J. Or as Brooke calls her 'LFB', Little French Baby. :)


This is Daisy with her guitar. Or as she likes to call it, her "atar".












Here's little J.













Her again. While Brooke gave her a bottle.













Daisy "reading" to her baby's. It was so cute! She just kept getting book after book, sitting on the bed, showing her baby's the book and saying, "This one?". Then she would actually turn the pages and act like she was reading to them!

She's growing up so fast. :(







Daisy during a much needed nap.

She passed out on my mom.











Daisy with her baby's.

Ever since we got J she been obsessed with playing with her baby's. She loves J too. She always comes up to us, puts her arms out and says, "Hold her?".







Anyway, I could go on and on, but I won't. We have to take Daisy back and drop Brandon off at college. He has a political science class tonight.

We should find out in the next few days how long we'll have J.

I'll post with the news. Hopefully it will be good.

~Brianna

P.S. Sorry about the spaces, I still haven't figured out how to fix that! :)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these photos. Good for my soul.. Love you sweet Brianna.. Aunt Jenn
www.godseesandprotects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies.

Lexi said...

cute! I bet you have a ball with them!

Hannah Noelle said...

aww so cute!

Annie said...

I was looking on Blogger to find people with similar interests to myself, and came across your blog. It is so neat to meet another young person who is passionate about adoption and caring for needy children! Keep it up.
For the Fatherless...

Anonymous said...

Do you still have your sweet babies?