CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rantings

I'm really tired, so this post might not make much sense. :)

Today we all got up at 5:30 to go to a book sale. Yeah, 5:30. As in 5:30 in the morning. And, I couldn't fall asleep till about 1:00. So I'm barely functioning on 4 and a half hours sleep.

I'm playing a song on the piano at church tomorrow, "How Great Though Art", so I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow.

Monday, I'm sleeping in till noon.

Gosh, I hate alarm clocks. Just when you fall asleep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep, beeeep. Ahhhhhhh!

Okay, enough of my rantings(for now anyway).

We were supposed to get Daisy this weekend, then her mom called and said she was going to be gone for a week. Apparently she forgot to tell us till we were 2 minutes away from her house and she was already on the freeway. I hate it when that happens!

Oh well, whenever her mom takes her somewhere, as soon as she gets back she calls us and we get Daisy for a good long visit. Of course it's not nearly long enough, but it's all we get for now.

We were actually called on a little 2 year old girl who needed a home on Friday. It ended up not working out though. The county placed her with a different agency. So now we have to wait till next week.

Anyway, I should go practice my song. Pray for me! :)

~Brianna

2 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

I don't like not very much sleep it stinks. I will be praying!

Zoe said...

Wow, must be tiring!
That's cool that you got to play at church. I am sure you did great!