CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update

I haven't posted in almost a week(as you can see). I guess I have blogger's block, or poster's block, whatever you want to call it.

We haven't gotten any babies yet(believe me I would have posted then). Nothing really exciting has happened.

My song on Sunday went well. I played an arranged version of the hymn "How Great Thou Art", and all these older ladies kept coming up to me and giving me hugs and crying! It was really funny!

Brooke and I feel really bored with no kids in the house. It's like we don't know what to do with ourselves. :) We only been getting babies and toddlers for a couple years so it's not like we've always had them, I guess when you're used to filling up bottles, changing diapers, giving baths, and playing peek-a-boo and hide and see with wild little toddlers it's hard to go back to everyday life. :)

It's not like my family is hoping kids will have to go into foster care, we just know there are kids who need a loving home. And we're waiting patiently. Well, I'll be honest, we're not exactly patient. We're trying our best though! :)

I have to prepare a Sunday school lesson later. I'm filling in while the lady that usually does it is on vacation with her family. I'm teaching 3-4 graders. They're in the middle of building their own little miniature Tabernacles.

We're also keeping busing watching the Olympics. I swear Michael Phelps is part fish. :)

Anyway, just though I'd give a quick update.

I'll post with any news,

~Brianna

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I hope y'all get to foster more kids soon.
I'm glad that your piano playing went well.

Lexi said...

I know, he does look just like a fish from below!

Hannah Noelle said...

I will pray that you can be patient :).
You and your sister crack me up. I know Phelps is crazy good!