CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

We got a baby!

Yes, it's true!

It's a girl, she's 6 months old, blonde hair, blue eyes, and absolutely adorable.

The social worker called us at 10:00 at night on Thursday(I've been a little busy to post since then)while we were watching the Olympics and we got her at 1:30 in the morning.

We've never gotten a baby that late before. We were so surprised!

She's doing really well and is starting to be more relaxed and she smiles all the time now. She's French actually! She's got a J name. Her full name is very French sounding.

Daisy was with us too this weekend, we have to drop her off tomorrow. But, we're pretty sure we'll have her again in a few days.

Anyway, just wanted to post with the news.

~Brianna

8 comments:

Lexi said...

awesome! how exciting!

Hannah Noelle said...

I can guess what her name is. :). That is so exciting yay!

Zoe said...

That's great! :)

Hannah Noelle said...

Oh never mind ha ha I thought of Giselle but my mom told me that started with a g ha ha my bad :).

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous : )

Hannah Noelle said...

Brianna I changed my blog name so maybe you should change your blog roll.

Brianna said...

Oops! Sorry Hannah! I just fixed it!

Jessica Gookin said...

Cool! My parents might do foster care, but they say we have to get a bigger house first.