CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm back!!!

Hey everybody! I'm back!!!

Actually we've been back since Monday but I've been busy and haven't found the time to post.
We're all trying to clean and organize the house to get ready to take in foster babies again. Finally!

Anyway, the Las Vegas trip went well. My Grandma's doing a lot better. We've all been joking with her that she'll soon be running marathons. She had a hip replacement by the way. :)

I'm on the last two chapters of the 530 page book I've been reading for-well I'm not gonna put down the exact amount of time, but it's been a while. I'm looking forward to starting Obsessed by Ted Dekker. Then I have another Ted Dekker book to read called Blessed Child. I also want to read the second Left Behind book. I read the first one a while ago but I haven't read the one yet.

I haven't chopped my hair off yet. I'm not sure if I want to. You only need eight inches I think but I still want my hair to be long after I cut it, so I'll probably wait a little while.

My mom, Brandon, and Brooke are at a book sale right now. I was teaching a piano lesson and they left me alone. How dare they! :)

Anyway, I thought it was time to catch up. I'll probably go pop in a Smallville or something.

Talk to you all later! Thank you for your prayers!

~Brianna

5 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

I'm glad your grandma is a lot better. Thats neat you teach piano. I wish I could do foster care :(. I don't have any younger siblings. I always love babies and little kids.

Heather said...

Hi Brianna, I hope the book sale everyone else went to is better than our local library sale last weekend! There were only junky books at it.

Have you ever read "Laura" by Donald Zochert? It's about Laura Ingalls Wilder; I don't really like the way it's told (he's too factual or matter-of-factish, though not dry), but it's still interesting. That's what I'm reading right now. Knowing how much you liked the "LHOP" books and TV series, I thought you might like it too (if you haven't read it already). :)

Lexi said...

oh, Blessed Child was a good book! I'm about to start that new series by Karen Kingsbury, like Summer and Sunrise and stuff. I am PSYCHED!

Anonymous said...

I went back and read the three books that come before the Left Behind series. Well, actually I'm on the third one--The Rapture--right now.

What is the 530 page book you are reading?

P.S. To Lexi--Have you read Karen Kingsbury's R series and F series? Otherwise the S series won't make as much sense.

Brianna said...

The 530 page book I'm reading is Ishmael. I'm on the last chapter!