CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting ready

Hey!

I'm taking a break from packing and washing clothes to post.

We're leaving for Las Vegas at 6:00 in the morning tomorrow.

Well, that's the goal anyway. :)

My grandma is having a hip replacement and we're going to visit her in the hospital.

As you can probably tell that whole getting on a new posting schedule thing I talked about in my last post, hasn't exactly happened yet. I guess like Zoe said I'm feeling a little uninspired too.

It's finally starting cooling down more at nights where I live. It's usually 15 to 20 degrees cooler at night, but when it's 100-110 out during the day, that's not much. I actually have been felling cold the last few nights! Of course some of it could have been from the bout of tonsillitis I've had the last few days. One of the symptoms is periodic fever. Which I had. Along with headaches and earaches. Yes, poor poor me. :)

Anyway, we'll probably be back by Tuesday. So hopefully I'll be back posting by Wednesday or Thursday. My brother has a laptop that he brings with him, but, no internet. :(

Well, the dryer is going to beep any minute so I should go.

Thank you to all of you who read my sporadic posts. :)

~Brianna

8 comments:

Zoe said...

Have a good trip!
Ugh, fevers are no fun!
Hopefully you will get inspiration back! lol! I am still working on that myself!

Heather said...

Hey Brianna, hope you're feeling better and have a great trip! (bet you didn't know that you had a reader from CO? :D I kinda somehow discovered yours & Brooke's blogs by accident awhile ago, kept meaning to comment - so now I am!)

~ Heather Lawrence

Hannah Noelle said...

I'll be praying. I have been SO uninspired. Sometimes I'm like what's this blog for?

DragonRider said...

Have a great trip. I like the flower.

Brianna said...

Hi Heather!

I don't know if you'll be able to tell that I replied to you or not! lol!

It's good to hear from you! I haven't been on HSA lately.

I hope you're family is doing good!

~Brianna

Brianna said...

Thanks guys!

Well, as you can tell I have internet! We ended up staying at a friends house so Brandon's internet is working.

We had a good trip over and now we're just hanging out and going to see my Grandma today.

She's doing really well.

Thanks you for all your prayers!

~Brianna

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good trip and that your grandma is okay.

Heather said...

Hey Brianna, I just commented on Brooke's blog - it all applies to you too of course! You can catch up some (I just started it a couple of months ago) on what I've been doing lately on my Twitter page - http://twitter.com/BookwormHeather. Can you believe it's really been almost two years since we moved??

I'm glad you're back safely from LV & that your grandma's doing well! :)