CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

VBS pictures

Whew! Busy week! I haven't had time to post at all!

VBS went really well. We had the biggest group out of all the classes. Brooke, my mom, and I did 3-4 grade. It was really fun!

The music went well. I don't know if I mentioned this already but they had the youth worship team do all the songs, so I played the piano. That was fun too. :)

Anyway, I thought I'd put some pictures up. We didn't get to take as many as we wanted but we did get some good ones.

These are of Brandon in the play.

And at the bottom is D, who we got this week, sleeping.

Ok, my mom said that we can finally post her name!

D stands for.......Daisy!!!!! Her name actually suits her really well! We can't put up full pictures yet though. :(



The characters names are(left to right), Millie, Mikey(by the way the kid that plays him doesn't look like that, he's wearing a clown suit!), Dr.Jones, Zoe Clark, Ellie Chase, and Captain Taylor played by Brandon(kneeling down).









Them goofing off!














This was the set.













Brandon's the one on the chair. The picture's kinda dark.













This was today. They wrapped up the story at the beginning of the service.












Daisy sleeping.














Daisy still sleeping. Hey, 2 year olds need their rest! :)










Wow, it's so much easier to type Daisy then D!

I should go. Now, hopefully I can get back on a good posting schedule!

~Brianna

4 comments:

Zoe said...

lol! You sound busy! That's cool that you got to play the piano! I love doing that!

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna said...

Yeah! Last night was the first time in over a week that I actually got enough sleep! lol!

Hannah Noelle said...

Fun! yay Daisy thats a cute name :)