CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Amazon Expedition

Wow, yeah, I'm tired.

The first day of VBS went really well yesterday.
I was kinda surprised how many kids were there for the first day. That means of course there will be more kids today. It's pretty cool, for the kids that bring friends, they put there names in a bucket then draw them out to win free passes to a water park that's out here. I'd want to bring friends for that! :)

The drama thing that they have where they do a little bit each day to get the kids to come back to find out what happened went well too. Brandon was really funny in it.

The story is about a pilot(Brandon), a creationist paleontologist, a reporter, a flight attendant, and a brother and sister who's plane crash lands in the amazon jungle and then they have to find a way to be rescued. Of course there's this big plot and everyone finds out that the crash wasn't necessarily an accident, etc..etc..etc.. It's really cute actually. We're going to take pictures today and then I'll post them.

Anyway, I'm thinking of donating my hair like Brooke. I play sports so my hair has to fit in a ponytail. I might have to wait a while. My hair's pretty long though. It's really curly so it's even longer. I'll have to straighten it and see. Brooke is so much cooler in the heat with her hair shorter. That's one of the reasons why I want to do it. Now my hair feels like I have a blanket around my shoulders and neck. Just what you want in 100 degree weather. :)

I gotta go, busy day.

~Brianna

3 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Your skit sounds neat! I hope you have a good VBS week.

Zoe said...

Sounds fun!
Yea, I bet long hair is hot. My hair is medium length, but even that gets hot sometimes!

Anonymous said...

VBS sounds like a lot of fun. I don't remember it being that much fun when I was little--just memorizing verses and hearing stories.