CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not the right time

Hey! I haven't been able to post the last few days.

I decided to finally tackle organizing me and Brooke's room. It's a slow but steady progress. :)

As you probably read on Brooke's blog, we're not getting the boys. It's not the right time for our family right now with us possibly having to move because of slow work in our area and it probably would not have worked out anyway because the social worker told my mom that there was only about a 50/50 chance of it working out because the judge that's on the seat now in our county is more likely to give the kids back to the parents or any relative or friend even if it's not a safe environment.

It's pretty sick what they're doing out here, the California government is running out of money, so one of the places they're taking it from is foster care. And then it makes the kids suffer.

Anyway, Brooke might get her hair cut today. She's donating it to Locks of Love.

We have to go to Wal Mart too. Always fun. :) I have to get some sort of khaki looking pants for VBS. I'm supposed to look "safari-ish", whatever that means. I guess theres some safari hat I'm supposed to wear too. Except I probably won't be able to wear it because 98% of the hats I try on to wear, don't fit my head. Hey, I have a big head, and tons of hair, you try fittin' that into a hat! :)

It almost rained yesterday! I though it was going to start any second and then, there was the sun. :(

I gotta go, thank you guys for all your prayers!

~Brianna

3 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

That stinks :(. I don't really like the government sometimes. Your funny about the hat thing! In our VBS we (not me I hope because I'm not a leader) have to wear lab coats! Our VBS is science theme.

Brianna said...

That's pretty cool!

The last VBS we did with our church was Chronicles of Narnia theme.
They had this whole drama thing and my brother was Peter! He was really good at it too!

Jennifer said...

HI Sweetheart.. I am sorry about the babies, but hopeful that there are lots of them for you here. I am working on getting your dad a great job over here where all of you family that loves and supports your beautiful family lives =)..