CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More randomness

Wow, I've had a long weekend.

Sunday, we went to church barbecue at our pastor's house then later that day we went to a church softball game. Brandon and I played on the team, it was really fun. Brandon got a home run! The bases were loaded, I was on third, then Brandon comes up to bat and bombs one in deep left field.
We thought some one was going to catch it but no one did and and he made it all the way around the bases! It was really cool!

Then on Monday Brooke and I babysat our friends kids. They have a 4 year old girl, she's so sweet, she calls me "Binana". And one and a half year old identical twin boys who are absolutely adorable.

D's mom got her own house, or apartment actually. I wouldn't call it an apartment though, it looks more like a garage. Before, she was living at her moms house(D's grandma) and it was very, very crowded.

Brandon has play rehearsal today. I can't believe VBS is on Monday! Time flies fast sometimes.

Well, there's another random post!

Anyway, I'm boiling hot and I should go. It's supposed to be 109 tomorrow. Yuck! I told my mom we should move to Iceland in the summer. :)

~Brianna

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Someone actually reads my very spaced out Jeddy updates.. =) Thanks.. Mostly thank you for your prayers. I am waiting to hear about this twins rumor too. Keep me posted about D and J and ? =) Love you lots..

Hannah Noelle said...

I was telling Brooke that I had identical twins in my dance class. At the end of the year I still couldn't tell them apart!! I wish I could babysit :(. Thats really cute what she called you.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute puppy. Is he yours or just a downloaded picture?

Brianna said...

I wish it was my puppy!
But, no it's just a picture I found on the net. :)