CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy late 4th of July!!!

Happy late 4th of July!

I was going to post yesterday but I totally forgot till it was pretty late and we were watching a movie.

Whew! I can't believe it's July already!

We still haven't heard anything from the social worker about the boys. When our other social worker was here on Wednesday she said he's new to the case and is probably just really busy. We're supposed to call him next week. Well, at least we haven't heard any bad news. We're just praying that we'll find out soon.

We also haven't heard from N, the little 7 year old girl we had for a couple weeks. After she moved with her aunt she always called us every few days. We've called a few times but nobody answered. She's probably on vacation or something. It's kinda strange though.

Anyway, today Brooke, mom, and are finishing making decorations for our VBS room. It's a jungle theme so we're cutting out birds and butterfly's and making tissue paper flowers. Those are really fun to make. I'll post a picture of them. They're really cute.

I'm thinking of starting Obsessed by Ted Dekker. I'm reading another book right know, but I'm at a boring part so I might start reading one more. I used to read 5 to 6 books at once. I don't do that now though. It's too hard to keep track of all the story's!

Wow, this is a very random post, oh well. We're supposed to get D today. I'll post some pictures of her tomorrow. She's grown quite a bit.

Gotta go!

~Brianna

6 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Yay happy fourth! I am doing VBS as I said before but we are doing it for a low income Spanish speaking community. I am sort of worried because the kids don't know anything about God! And they don't have the best manners. Your last comment I couldn't understand what did you mean?

Brianna said...

Which comment?

Zoe said...

I want to read Ted Dekker!

Hannah Noelle said...

You said, You got that whole initial thing
down! :)

Brianna said...

I meant because you had to put initials for the peoples names and Brooke and I always have to do that when we post about our foster kids.

I was kinda kidding,

DragonRider said...

I was in Haiti on the 4th and it, of course, was not a holiday there.