CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today and this week

Hey everybody!

Been a while since I've posted. We still have little J. She's doing really well. Daisy is here this weekend too.

I have to get a Sunday School lesson ready so this post might be a little short.

I went to a softball team practice today, just to play with the team and see if I wanted to join.
Well, it's kind of a long story but basically, it's not gonna work out. That's ok though, my P.E. program starts in a couple of weeks so I'll just look forward to starting that.

I'm also nursing a charlie horse that won't go away. It hurts so bad! Ice packs are my friends. :)

We went to my great aunts 80th birthday party yesterday. It was nice seeing everybody.

I have this giant bruise on my leg from sliding at softball(yes I wore knee pads but they kept falling off). I'll have to take a picture of it.

We were called on 2 little boys this week. The social worker got it wrong though, they needed them in a different city. We're still waiting for another little one to come along and steal our hearts. Hopefully we'll get a call soon.

I should go,

~Brianna

5 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Wow nifty term for a muscle cramp! :). Its neat that you teach Sunday school.

Brianna said...

That's the name for it.

Brianna said...

I'm still sore today too. :)

Lexi said...

nice, haha. UGH, I hate charlie horses! I used to get them all the time, back when I was growing like crazy... now I'm stuck at 5'1", and I haven't gotten one in forever. so it works.

DragonRider said...

I'm glad J is doing okay. We used to do foster care but we have too many kids now. We adopted some but only one from foster care.