CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My future car :)

Yes, it is.

It's a Dodge Sprinter,it seats 12 with option for more benches, and is very roomy.

Our friends just got one, and I LOVE it! They currently have 5 kids. The sixth is on his way from Haiti soon. You can check out their story here http://godseesandprotects.blogspot.com/

While this is not going to be my first car, it is definitely in the future

This has been the family joke since we first saw this car, or bus I should say, everyone knows I want a large brood someday so now whenever we see it, someone says, "Look, Brianna's future car". I think I want dark blue. Hey, planning is good. :)

Now, you may be saying, huh? Well, I plan to have and adopt a bunch of kids when I get married. So I'll need a very large car. I want to have some of my own kids. And I also want to adopt.

Most people that know us would think that none of us would ever want to think about adoption again after our hearts were broken with Daisy. Not true. Losing Daisy was one of the hardest things we've ever gone through and I hope we'll never have to go through it again.
But, it was worth it. There are little ones who need someone to love them. And yes, unfortunately heartbreak is almost always involved in the process of adoption. But for some reason you keep doing it. And keep praying that that little one will finally be in your arms.

We went on the list to take babies again. So, now it's back to waiting for the phone to ring, and jumping every time it does. No, I don't know how we or anyone else does it.

But somehow, we do.

~Brianna

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
Alfred Lord Tennyson

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this post Brianna. I'm tearing up. ;)

Jennifer said...

I'm tearing up too.. This is priceless.. I love it =).. Can't wait to see you again.. Love you..

Anonymous said...

Love the future vehicle. I could use that!

Hannah Noelle said...

Yeah well what about gas for that car of yours? :) lol. I really like the quote at the end it sums it up. I'm hope you don't have to go through much more heart ache.

Brianna said...

Hey, it gets 27 miles to the gallon.
So there! ;)

Your profile picture's really cute by the way.

DragonRider said...

I want cute little SUV or one of those scion toasters.