CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Las Vegas trip




Hey everybody!

I thought since I hadn't done it yet, that I would put some pictures up of when we were in Las Vegas or more like Boulder City actually. Brooke has some pictures on her blog too.

^These are Desert Bighorn sheep. It's Nevada's state mammal or something. They were all over the park laying down and walking around. It was pretty cool.



These are more sheep.

I think those big horn or antler things on his head means it's a male.











This is when we were with our friends on their boat on Lake Mead.

This wasn't the boat we were on by the way. :)
It's an old sunken boat they use for divers and stuff.








Brandon and Brooke, my bff's, on the boat














This was a cave looking thing we saw.

Sadly, our boat wouldn't fit underneath so we couldn't check it out. :(









A tour boat that floated past us.

It was pretty cool, it had this water wheel thing on the back like you see in old movies, and some of the people were waving at us.









This is a beach we stopped at, the water was too dirty to swim in.











Anyway, sorry if those bore you to death! The boat trip was awesome though! Well, minus the part me stepping in sinking sand, 3 times! It swallowed my shoe once too, but, luckily, Brooke dug it out for me. Thanks sis!

Gotta go, I should go check on little invalid Brooke. :)

~Brianna

P.S. I know some of the words are in the wrong places, but it's not working to fix them right now. I'll try to fix it soon. Sorry!

2 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Awesome pics~ I really like the cave and the sunken boat.

Zoe said...

Wow, neat pictures! Not boring at all! The sunken boat was neat looking!