CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hello again!

Hi! I'm back!

We have a lot of things going on in my family right now and could really use prayer, but I will try to find time to post as often as I can. :)


We have friends stopping by on there way to there family's house and they'll be here any minute so this post may be cut short.

Anyway, we've been in Las Vegas off and on the last few weeks. I really miss it there. We stayed at our wonderful friends house and we're very blessed by them.

We finally saw Prince Caspian. It was really good!

Uhh, it's so hot! Winter, come back!

I know, not really much to talk about, sorry! Thank you guys for all your comments on my last post! :)

I'll try and post again soon!

~Brianna

3 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Yay welcome back! I will definitely be praying!

Brianna said...

Thanks! :)

Jennifer said...

Love you Brianna.. xoxo