CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

D/VBS training/needed prayers

Wow, we've had a busy day. We went to church this morning, then we stayed late for vbs training.
I had to go in the nursery part of the time though because D , who's visiting this weekend, was having a hard time sitting still during it.


The VBS our church is doing is really cool. It's the Answers in Genesis Amazon Expedition. My mom is heading up the 3-4 grade group and Brooke and I are working with her.

We've had little D since Thursday. Her mom is finally starting to admit to us that she's having a hard time with her. She always tells us that she's so hard, and D's so wild. It's like, she's 2 lady and you let her do whatever she wants, duh! No, we didn't actually say that, we feel like telling her that though! :)

Anyway, We have to get our house ready for a social worker visit this week. There's a possibility of something happening with the 2 little boys we had in our house last week. Were not sure if it's going to work out so I don't really want to post any details just yet. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated! :)

I should go clean. Cya!

By the way, the picture is of my mom and D who finally fell asleep for a much needed nap after a long and busy day.

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Yeah, sure! Thanks! I'd do the same for you, I just haven't bothered to make one yet ;-) No, I haven't read that one - what's it about?

Jennifer said...

Big time praying for the boys situation. =) Love you so much...xo Aunt Jenn, missing you..

Hannah Noelle said...

Yay I'm on your blog list! I am helping in a VBS also. You are in my prayers and you will continue to be in my prayers.

Brianna said...

Thanks Hannah!

Yeah, I finally did a blog list.
Brooke didn't even need to help me! :)