CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Bye for a little while.

Well, I just wanted to post and say that I will be taking a break from blogging for a little while.
My Grandma is having a few surgeries and we'll be going to Las Vegas off and on so I won't have time to post.

Feel free to come and check in every once in a while, I'll be back in a few weeks or a couple months at least.
Thank you for reading my blog, posting your comments, and giving me encouragement.

Bye for a little while.

Love,
Brianna.

6 comments:

Zoe said...

I just read on Brooke's blog. I'll miss talking to you, but I'm glad you and Brooke will be back in a few weeks. I will continue to pray for you all!

Hannah Noelle said...

I am so sad to hear that news. I posted a comment on your sisters blog. You can go read it. It sort of go's for you too.

Andrew Clarke said...

I just prayed that when you resume blogging you will have reason to be happy and upbeat.

Jennifer said...

Hi Beautiful Brianna,
Thank you for being so special to me. No matter what is going on in your day, good or bad, say to yourself "God knows my every thought and need".. Keeping you in my daily prayers. xo

Anonymous said...

have to say this...
this is very random...
but...
i luv your template!

Zoe said...

I tagged you on my blog.