CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

New piano teacher!

I finally got a new piano teacher! I went today for an interview type thing so she could see where I'm at, and it went really well. She started me on a lot of new songs already and I'm really, really excited!
She plays amazingly, I was in shock!

The student I am teaching now is coming along very nicely, she loves playing and is doing really well.

We found out a couple of days ago that we'll have J for at least another two weeks while they work out something with the grandparents. We're all glad to have him longer but we'll be sad when he goes. His grandparents are in their 70's we don't know how well they'll do with a 6 month old baby up all hours of the night, so who knows whats going to happen.

Brandon liked his birthday presents, I got him a Toby Mac cd and a Christian t-shirt.

When I went shopping for Brandon I also got my mom some mothers day gifts I can't post what those are either. I can't wait till she opens them though!

Anyway, I've gotten a lot farther in the book I'm reading, It's getting really good. I'm looking froward to finishing it though so I can move on. I'm thinking of reading This Present Darkness next or Obsessed by Ted Dekker.

I have to go make Brandon's cake, since we were gone last night with my grandma we're doing his cake tonight. He's having a chocolate cake with coffee frosting. I know, my mouth is watering from the thought of it!

Gotta go, Brianna.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Is it difficult to teach piano lessons? What age do you teach?
I am considering teaching lessons.

This Present Darkness is a really good book!

Brianna said...

Once you get used to it and know what you would do with the students and what books to use, teaching piano isn't that hard.

I've taught 6 different students the youngest was 6 when I started on him and the oldest I taught was 15.

Have you read any other Frank Perreti
books? You probably told me sometime but I forgot.