CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Softball days


Hello again!

Like my new and improved blog? I changed quite a few things. It's more me now. However you can explain that.

Anyway, I am really enjoying softball at P.E.
We're doing fastpitch. Well, it's not really fastpitch, we're not doing the whole windmill throw or anything but it's really fun. I hit a ball to deep center field today, I was so proud of myself. Too bad they caught it. It was still pretty cool though. I'm also one of the pitchers this year. I didn't pitch that well today though. Usually I do ok but I guess I was just having an off day . :)
I got hit with the ball, again, on my shin. It didn't hurt as bad as last time but I'll for sure have a nice looking bruise.
Brandon had a softball game today too. He plays slowpitch with our church's team. He did really well, we were all so proud of him! :) He's turning 19 tomorrow! He's so old! I'll post what I got him on Friday. He's gonna love it!

Anyway, it's kinda late and I get up with our 6 month old foster baby J early in the morning so I better go. By the way, he's going to grandparents in a couple weeks. :( N is doing fine and is starting to attach to us. We're all praying that she can understand more about what's going on and know that a whole lot of people love her. We tell her everyday that we do.

~Brianna

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I stink at all sports. It is sad.

Lexi said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting - I love the song, too!
It's awesome that you have foster siblings! I've been begging my parents for like, the last ten years to get licensed for it, but no go. Oh well, I can do it myself in a few years!
It's great to meet someone on here, but I gotta go find some supper, so I will talk to you later!