CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

*Cough* *Cough*

Well, I still have a horrible cough(hence the picture).
So at night when it's realy bad, my mom makes me choke down this horrible tasting cough syrup. It tastes like battery acid. Not that I've tasted battery acid before-I haven't-but I'm sure that the taste of this kind of cough syrup and the taste of battery acid, aren't that different.

Anyway, we have a new little girl, N. She's 7 years old and was only supposed to be an emergency placement for a few days while something was worked out with her other foster home. And then we were called today by one of her social workers and found out she gets to be with us now! We are all very happy, she is so sweet and very, very nice. She has an Aunt that's adopting her who lives in Tennessee, but she won't get her till her next court date in June because the Aunt wants her to finish school.

Little J(the 5 month old baby boy we got last week),is settling very nicely in our house. He just started laughing. It's so cute when you make funny faces at him he crinkle his eyes up and starts giggling! Oh yeah, and yesterday, he threw his first temper tantrum. At 5 months old!

Uhh, it's taken me a long time to post this, I keep coughing and blowing my nose so I'm making all sorts of typos(thank God for spell check!).

Anyway, we have church choir practice later. We're singing "Praise to the Lord the Almighty" for the 5th year anniversary celebration the church is having on Sunday. I'm actually playing the piano for the choir.

I gotta go,Cya!

*cough* cough*

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Hope you get better soon. I was fighting a sore throat a couple days ago, but thankfully I think I have fought it off.