CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rambling

Uhhh, I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to post!

We still have the little boy J, for the time being anyway, I guess they're looking at some grandparents, so his time with us might be shorter then we all had hoped.
N, the 7 year old little girl we have, is settling in very nicely with us and we are blessed that she gets to be with us even for a short time. It makes us feel happy when we think about N. Her story is going to end good. She's not going back to abusive parents, she's not being shoved around to family members that don't want her. She's going to a loving aunt that does want her. We will all miss her when she goes though.

Anyway, I've gotten on a little more of a schedule lately. I'm looking at all the things I need to do for school, and some of things I don't need to do, and narrowing them down.

I'm debating two things, I mean what I want to do when I graduate, which isn't all that far away really, I want to work with children, I love playing and teaching kids, and I love to baby sit. I either want to be a social worker, or get a music degree and teach piano lessons out of my home. I actually am already teaching piano lessons. I started a new student last Friday. I haven't taught in a while, and I forgot how much I loved it. I'd love to get more students soon.

I'm also starting lessons with a new piano teacher in a couple of weeks. I'm very excited about that.

The choir on Sunday went well. We have another performance on May 18th.

Well, I guess I'm done rambling. I need to go put my clothes in the dryer for P.E., were finally on softball. I can prove it too, I've got about a billion bruises up and down my legs from getting hit with balls so many times. I swear there's a big bullseye somewhere on me.

~Brianna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brianna, hon, you're supposed to catch the softball with your hands, not your legs! (Sorry, couldn't resist) :)
~Erin

Brianna said...

Thanks, I'll remember that next time. :)