CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sunburned :(


Ahh!!! I have really bad sunburn!

Today was the last day of P.E.(sniff) We played softball and I played first base the whole time so I was standing in one place for a long time and it was really windy and sunny and I got so burnt! :(

My team did win though, 22 to 13!

I thought there was sunscreen in the car so I ran out the door to get in the car before P.E. and we took off to go and we were about half way there when I realized, no sunscreen!

Yeah so I pretty much look like a cherry or a strawberry or whatever you want to call it. I'm pretty tan so usually I don't get that bad of sunburn. But today I did. It's hurting to type so I'm making this short. Well, that's the plan anyway, who knows.

David Cook won American Idol!!!!!!!

I thought David Archuleta was going to win. I was so shocked when they announced David Cook's name! He is better though.

My Grandma's here on her way to Las Vegas to see her brother.
She's leaving her dog B.J. He's a pug. I'll post a picture of him. He's pretty cute. He looks like a moose compared to Chessie!

Anyway, I better go, it's late and my arms are on fire.

~Brianna.

1 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

I hate having a bad sunburn! I know I started to really like David A then they were like David Cook is the winner! I was like wow!