CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pictures.

Well, since nothing really exciting or interesting enough happened the last few days to post about, and since I finally know how to put pictures up on here(go Brooke!), I thought I would post some random pictures of my family.






This is D. She likes her tummy!
This is also when her hair was long. Her mom chopped it off. Now she really looks like Dora the Explorer. :)










Me in our backyard tree. This is the picture on my profile.












My awesome mom!













Brandon, Brooke, and me after we came home from P. E. and decided to take a run in the sprinklers. This was a couple of years ago by the way so Brooke is a couple of inches taller now.
Oh yeah, and Brandon's slouching, he's really about 5 inches taller then me.



















My house last winter.














Brandon flying D up in the air last year.
Sorry, funny view, but I can't really show her face!








My mom and D when she was just learning to walk.
And our entire Little House on the Prairie dvd collection!













My dog, Chessie. Got to love her.









I just finished teaching a piano lesson, and Brooke, Brandon, my mom, and J abandoned me while they went to pick up something at Cosco so I'm all alone in the house. I never know what to do when I'm home alone, usually I just pop in a Smallville and wait. Now I'm posting and trying to find some food, I'm starving! Well, not really, but close. :)
Anyway, I gotta go.

~Brianna
Sorry, I know there's giant spaces, but I have no idea how to fix them without deleting the pictures, so I have to wait till Brooke gets home.

8 comments:

Zoe said...

Cool pictures!
I am going to start teaching piano as soon as I get some students!

Brianna said...

Cool! All of the students I've had have gone to our church.

KyraCaden said...

Awww! D is adorable! :P
I think I'm gonna teach piano this summer. I hope I'll have the time!! Let's hope I can pick some up somewhere!

Hannah Noelle said...

Wow cute pics! I almost got to see the face of one of your foster kids yay! I'm sure they are all adorable. Do you get your comments e-mailed to you? I posted a comment thought about it and deleted so I'm hoping you don't get them e-mailed to you :). Thanks for commenting on my blog! You were the only one on my post that didn't disagree with me about not liking Jamba. Well even if you did disagree at least you didn't say it.

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna said...

:)Yeah, Jamba's not my favorite thing. I'd much rather have a milkshake or icee or something!

Hannah Noelle said...

I added you to my friend blog list hope you don't mind. If you do tell me and I will take your name off.

Brianna said...

No, I don't mind! When I put my blog list up I'll add you to mine too! :)