CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random things about me........

I know Brooke just did a list about her too, but I'm going to one about me. Nothing really big happened this weekend, you know, the usual, church P.E. piano lessons. Oh yeah, one big thing, we get to keep J for a while now! His grandparents aren't taking him(it's a long story) so he gets to stay with us. For the time being anyway.


Here's some stuff about me.

1. I wear a size 12 shoe(yeah, really annoying)

2. I'm 6 feet tall(I've mentioned this before)

3. I hate the color pink

4. My favorite color is blue

5. I'm allergic to Advil and Penicillin

6. When I was 4 I was playing hide and seek with Brandon and I tripped and
broke my big toe and had a hot pink(I liked pink when I was 4)cast up past my knee for 6 weeks
(I even had little crutches and everything!)

7. I've never been stung by a bee

8. I have long curly brown hair

9. I've been hit in the head with a softball more times then I can count

10. When I was around 10 or 11 I had this fascination with tornadoes. Then later when I saw the movie Twister it all ended and I thanked God we lived California. :)

11. I've dislocated my right wrist 3 times.

12. I can't stand Hawaiian pizza . There's something about cooked fruit that doesn't appeal to me.

13. I love to bake

14. I don't understand why Brooke doesn't like pie crust, it's my favorite. :)

15. I love playing basketball and softball.

16. When I was 6 I hit my head on the window sill by our couch and got 4 staples in my head.
My mom said I only shed 1 tear. So as you can probably tell, I'm a little disaster prone!

17. I can reach across 10 keys on the piano.

18. I own a grand piano. It was a gift from my Grandma.

19. I can barely do anything on the computer or anything else that plugs in or is run by batteries.

20. When I was younger I used to read the minimum of 6 books at once.

Anyway, there it is, I have to go get ready for choir practice. Bye!

4 comments:

Zoe said...

I can reach over 9 keys! lol!

Brianna said...

lol! My brother can reach across 13 keys!

Hannah Noelle said...

I love pink :)! I know what was Brooke thinking no pie crust? I love Hawaiian pizza :P. Okay I won't go through all of them and tell my opinion.

Brooke said...

I don't like pie crust, sue me. lol =)

I like your list Bri!