CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

N and J

Today was freezing cold, we had a social worker come over and it rained. That's pretty much it.
Exciting , I know. :)
Anyway, I thought since I hadn't put up pictures of N and J yet, I would do that today, since nothing really interesting happened. Well, J has his first tooth growing in, and N showed me how she does handstands(there's a picture below).





N and J playing outside.













Here it is, she was very proud of herself for doing this! And she thought it was funny that I couldn't do it. Hysterical, I know. :)












J's little feet. He likes to hold his bottle with them.
It's pretty cute!












N playing on a scooter. That's one of her favorite things to do.












Here he is again! J's really not that red, the camera just took the picture that way.










N playing on the scooter again. She was trying to see if she could spot the peacock the neighbor across the street has. I tried to get a picture but he(or she, we're not really sure)wouldn't move from behind the bushes. I think Brooke might have one on her picture blog though.











J in his bouncer. He likes chewing on the little fish that dangle on there











Anyway, American Idol, Smallville, and Dancing with the stars all ended till the fall, I don't know what I'm going to do at night now! :) I might have to read instead! :)
I better go. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

~Brianna

3 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Brianna, I hope you don't mind me crashing into your blog but I too am a Christian (54 years old, a bit outside your peer group; and male, and father of five) but I was searching for Christians who like to read. If you enjoy Christian novels, including fantasy titles, may I suggest one more to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray". For a free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au and check the sample chapters. My blog is http://threeswans.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I would be delighted if you read my book and enjoyed it, but in any event, I greet you as a fellow believer and wish you many blessings.

Hannah Noelle said...

Wow cute kids! Yay! No more killing of the brain cells :).

Lexi said...

oh! that feet picture is too cute!