CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Clothes shopping

I went clothes shopping with my mom yesterday at the mall.
I think I might have mentioned this before, but I'm about 6 feet tall, so finding clothes isn't exactly easy. I can't really just run to WalMart if I need a new shirt to go with my skirt or something.
In this particular situation, I needed some new t-shirts for summer.
Usually I can find shirts at Target, but lately they've either not had my size, or had my size but it was in shirts that I would never dream of wearing.

Anyway, first we went to JCPenney, no luck there. All the shirts were again, too short or something that I would never wear. Then we ventured over to Old Navy where I sometimes can find a shirt or two because their shirts are longer. Most of there shirts are long and skinny though, which is totally not me. :) So after looking at pretty much all of the styles of t-shirts that Old Navy carried, I finally found a table behind some ugly looking purse racks that had cute shirts that were long and a little wider, I had hit the jackpot and ended up with 4 new cute summery t-shirts that were just my size.

So if there are any tall girls out there reading my blog who don't enjoy looking like you're wearing clothes that are 2 sizes too small, and who don't have the money to order $60 t-shirts from catalogs , just remember that there are others out there just like you who groan every time they look inside their drawers, and that there are places that sell your size where you don't have to spend your life's savings at, you just have to go out there and find them. :)

~Brianna

3 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

Wow you are six feet tall? That is tall!!! Thats really neat that you found clothes that fit.

Zoe said...

That's great that you found what you were looking for. I have trouble sometimes because shirts are just so tight! I am kind of short though.

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.