CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sick.......again :(


I'm sick, again. :(
I usually only get sick about once every 3 months. This is my second cold in a little over a month. :( I guess I shouldn't complain though, it's not like I'm on my deathbed (of course that doesn't stop me from complaining!).

Anyway, I had my first lesson with my new piano teacher today.
I have a whole bunch of new stuff to do. I went from only playing one song in 6 months(now don't get me wrong, I was really bored and I didn't like it at all),to getting 3 new songs in one week. So yeah, I'm a little overwhelmed. Plus the cord from our piano light just broke, so that eliminates some hours in the day that I could have practiced.

Anyway, moving on to cheerful things. P.E. is ending at the end of this month and we always have a pool party at the end, and this year we're going to the beach! I haven't been to the beach in a really long time. You'd think that someone who lives only a couple hours away from a beach would go more often then only about once every couple years, but we've gotten busy and never had the time to go more then that. I guess that just makes the times that we do get to go even more fun. :)

Well, Dancing with the Stars is on soon and I want to go get my PJ's on and find some Sudafed.

~Brianna

0 comments: