CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's summer. :(

Ugh. It's so hot!
I don't understand, a couple of weeks ago it was pretty cold, now, all of the sudden, bam!, it's summer. I hate summer. Well, I guess I don't hate it. I like certain things about it. Like pool parties, all the fruit being in season, cuter clothes, oh yeah, and the Dry Town water park opens up where we live.
But I'd much rather be freezing then boiling.

If you're cold, you grab a blanket from the closet and curl up on the couch.
Being hot is more uncomfortable. I mean hosing yourself off outside can only last for so long.

Unless you're one of the lucky ones who gets blessed by having a pool. I'm no one of those people. :(

Anyway, I guess I should stop complaining now :).

Tomorrow we have to wake up at 5:15 to go to choir practice at church before the service starts.
I hope in my delirium I don't walk out of the house without my music or something! Pray for me! :)

~Brianna

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I love summer! lol!
It isn't that hot here.

Brianna said...

Lucky!

Hannah Noelle said...

You live in CA? I do. We had a huge hot spell recently. I know in winter you can easily escape. In summer no such luck. My sister who is also my neighbor has a pool so thats nice.