CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Babysitting

I'm babysitting today. There's a spring tea at church and I stayed home to babysit J and N while my mom, Brooke, and Brandon went. Brandon was a server.

J slept most of the time. N and I watched Yours, Mine and Ours.
Then J woke up demanding a bottle, and I made N a PB&J and we finally got to finish our movie.
I surprisingly got 3 loads of laundry done between all this too. :)
I love babysitting, it's one of my favorite things, just as long as I have a plan and know what I'm doing, what kids are eating and where they're playing at, things go smoothly and everybody has fun.
What I usually do if I have a big crowd of kids, I put them in front of a movie at first to calm things down. I usually always pick out the age appropriate movies before hand and let them pick from a few choices. That way they get a movie they want and I still somehow manage to keep the peace. :)

My Favorite Babysitting Movies

Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Homeward Bound 2
Air Bud
Little House on the Prairie
Veggie Tales

I also try to pick movies that I can sit through. :)

Anyway, I have to go get J ready for bed.Not that he goes to sleep anywhere near this time, we just like getting him in PJ's early so just in case he decides to go to sleep at the regular time for most 6 month old baby's, he'll be ready. We've had him almost a month and that hasn't happened yet. Hey we can dream can't we. :)

~Brianna

1 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you for babysitting Brianna! You can go to the next tea. ;-)

Love,
Mom

P.S. Love the new look!