CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My uneventful day. :)

Today, we sang in the choir at church, thankfully we got there on time! We all woke up on time too!

It's funny, I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I always wake up about 10 to 15 minutes before our alarm clock goes off. It's kind of annoying though because I could use that 10 to 15 minute sleep.

Yeah, and I got out of bed this morning, it was still dark by the way, and I tripped and fell.
Luckily I didn't fall on anything. My foot got caught in the pant leg of my pajamas and down I went(hey, I have big feet, sometimes I don't know what to do with them!).

Our garbage disposal practically exploded last night. Well, I guess it didn't explode, it wasn't draining so all the water dangerously close to flooding the house. It started running down the sink and Brooke and I(at 10:00 at night when we should have been sleeping to get up in 7 and a half hours)had to take pots and pans and go dump water outside. Luckily we called our friend who's a plumber and between him and my dad they got it working earlier tonight.

Then because we had no sink and couldn't wash the dishes we went to Subway to get dinner.
They were out of everything including my favorite bread, Italian herbs and cheese, so I had to get this honey out bread which actually wasn't that bad.

Anyway, I guess I'm done ranting, if I think of anything else I'll come back and edit it in. :)

Well, it's late and I need my sleep(I know it says like 8 something at the bottom, but that was when I first started this post. Now was the time I could finish it and it's 10:57 to be exact. Just to clear things up that I don't go to bed around 8!).

See ya!

~Brianna

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Uneventful indeed! lol!

Hannah Noelle said...

I think its eventful! Your whole house almost flooded you could have like died!! Okay just kidding. But I think its serious. LOL

Brianna said...

Yeah,I was being a little sarcastic.:)
I barely sat down that whole day.

Brooke said...

LOL Brianna you're so funny. =)