CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Randomness......

The internet finally works so I can post now! We were without internet and the phone for over almost a day! We were like Amish or something! I know that sounds lame but when you have something everyday I guess you never really appreciate it till it's gone. :)

I went with my mom to watch J while she went to a foster parent class at our agency. It was 4 hours! I actually got a tone of stuff done! J slept most of the time so I was able to read a whole bunch too!

Well on a sad note, J will be leaving on Tuesday. His Grandma got him. We'll all be sad to see him go, our first little boy. We just hope that soon we'll get another little one to help fill the emptiness we feel when we don't have anyone.

I'm getting over my cold. Now my nose is just raw from blowing it so many times.:(

We got D today. She's so happy when we go to pick her up. She laughs all the way home!

Anyway, I should go rescue my mom from D. She's all of 2 now and quite wild. :)

5 comments:

Damation said...

Hey Brianna! I haven't read your blog in a long time, but I'm sorry to hear your first boy that ya'llve had had to leave.

Cool template BTW

Brianna said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Hannah Noelle said...

Do you mind if I comment? I'm one of Brooke's friends.
Why did you have no electricity I mean why did the internet and phone not work?

Brianna said...

Yeah! Welcome to my blog! I read your blog too.

We had electricity but we have the same company for internet, phone, and cable and their system was down.

Hannah Noelle said...

That makes sense.