CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Better.

Everyone is better now. So that's good.
We're getting back to school(we took a break while everyone was sick).

I'm just realizing how much stuff I have to get done! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to pour through all my books and read the books I've been wanting to read for a LONG time.

I've got a few chapters left in Left Behind, then I thing I'm going to read Ishmael. Brooke and my mom read it and said that it was one of the best books they ever read. So I figured I might as well read it!

I might reread Not My Will. That's the best I've ever read. Well, so far anyway.

I need to finish some of my history books too.


Anyway, my blanket is kinda going south. It keeps curving. So then I do a row of loose stitches, and it still curves. I already had to take out three rows! So, I guess I have to see how it's going to turn out!

I'm also making a blue baby blanket. Making baby blankets are pretty easy. I've made one already. It's really pretty, it's got baby blue, baby pink, and light yellow in it.

I like making them and keeping them for when I have a family and can use them on my own kids.

Anyway, I have to go get some of that stuff done!

6 comments:

Zoe said...

I want to read the Left Behind books. I hope to read them when I finish all the other books I'm reading. Have you ever heard of Frank Peretti?

Brianna said...

Yeah,I have. I really like his books.
I've read Hangman's Curse, and the sequel to it, Nightmare Academy.
I also want to read This Present Darkness.
Have you read any of his books?

Zoe said...

Yep! I have read This Present Darkness, and I am reading Piercing the Darkness now. I really want to Read Hangman's Curse - one of my friends said that it's really good.

Brianna said...

Hangman's Curse is really good!
Have you read any Ted Dekker books?
His books are a lot like Frank Peretti's. They've written some books together too.

Jennifer said...

Hey Beautiful Tall Brianna, =)
Aunt Jenn here to tell you I love your blog. Keep it up. Michael and Kasey want to do one too. I will show them how great yours is.. Did you have a nice birthday? Love you so much.. Hope to hug you soon. xoxo

Zoe said...

No, I haven't read any books by him. I have heard that his books are good though.