CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

New baby!

We finally got a baby!

Well, sort of, she's 2.

We got her yesterday, the county called us and said their was a two year old little girl who needed a home, so we went and picked her up.

She is so cute!

She's got thick, blond curly hair and olive skin. She's also got about ten dimple's on her face when she smiles!:)

She's REALLY tall and big. She just turned two last November, but she looks more like a big three year old!

She talks in complete sentences and asks about everything. She loves being held too.
It nice too because she's a good sleeper, even on her first night with us!

We don't know how long we'll have her for, her mom has court next week and a family member could get her, but we'll keep her for as long as we can.

Anyway, it's been really warm here. Well, not really warm, but considering just last week it was in in the high 40's to early 50's, 70 is pretty warm!

I finished the book I was reading Left Behind a couple days ago. Finally!
I'm now reading Ishmael, it's one of the Lamplighter publishing books, and I really like it, I'm not that far into it, but it's really good.

I gotta go, just wanted to post our good news!:)

3 comments:

Elegance said...

I like ur blog!! It's nice!! Oh congratulations on getting the new baby! That's soo exciting!

Brianna said...

Thanks!

Zoe said...

That is so neat! I have always wanted to foster or adopt, but neither of my parents want to.