CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Moving on to cheerful things. :)

We are all just trying to get through the next couple of weeks, now that we know J and D are going. Their mom told us that she still wants them to see us. We are all devastated, but at the same time we're glad that we got to be a part of their life for so long.


Anyway, moving on to more cheerful things, Brooke really liked her birthday presents.
I got her the music book to one of her favorite cd's, "Three Wooden Crosses", I also got her a bookmark that has the footprints poem on it, another bookmark that has a cute little saying about sisters on it, and an itunes gift card.

There's something in the mail for her from my mom that hasn't gotten here yet.

Today I went to P.E., we're playing basketball right now.
My team name is the Panda's. Kinda dorky I know, but we couldn't think of anything else.

I did pretty good, I made four baskets. We we're winning by a ton, then all of the sudden half way through the game, they got a second wind or something and beat us.:(
It was still a lot of fun though.

Anyway, I have to help get the baby's ready for dinner.
(It's only like 5 something I know but the baby's didn't have long enough naps today so we're trying for early bedtimes.)

0 comments: