CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today

Well, we still have A. And we still don't know how long we'll have her for. You usually never know but I guess a couple of family members stepped forward to try and get her. We don't know if they're going to work out though.


Anyway, today since it stopped raining, we all went on a walk. We have a little wagon for the girls that they all love going in.
There's another foster mom that lives a couple of blocks away from us, she has a little baby and two little boys, so we went by her house and let the girls play for a while.
She's adopting the little baby she has. The little baby is so cute! She's really, really tiny.

Brooke's birthday is on Monday, she's going to be 15! I wish I could post what I got her but I don't want to take a chance of her reading it. She's going to love it though!

I am actually only reading one book for fun right now. I'm very proud of myself by the way, finished the other one I was reading. So now it's just my history book, my literature book, and Ishmael(that's the book for fun).

Anyway, the baby's are sleeping and J is busy with A Bug's life(the movie), so I'm going to go and finish a movie we've been trying to watch for the last 4 days.

Oh, yeah, and by the way, referring to my wonderfully creative title of this post ;), I couldn't think of anything else. :)

Cya!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

HI Brianna,
Can't wait to hear what you got Brooke =).. Smootch J and D for me. I am praying for Tuesday. Love you..Aunt Jenn