CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Been a while

Wow, I haven't posted in a while.

My whole family has been sick.

Anyway, as I said in the last post we went to see August Rush, it was really good!

We sometimes go see movies on Thursday's. The two little girls we have now have a visit with their mom then. I think we might go see There Will Be Blood soon.

Thursday's are our busiest days. We have an appointment in the early afternoon for the five year old girl, then straight from there we take them to go see their mom, then we pick them up 4 hours later. Whew!
Oh, yeah, and at 8, my mom, my sister, my brother, and I watch Smallville on the CW.

We've been watching Smallville for a little over a year now.
We watched the first 5 seasons on dvd, then the sixth season we got off the internet.
The seventh season is on tv now.

Anyway, I started crocheting a blanket.
It's really fun.

The yarn I chose is light blue, light brown, and dark brown. Sounds kinda weird I know.
But it looks really pretty. After Brooke is better I'll take a picture of it and post it.

I gotta go, Cya!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I tried crocheting once, but I forgot how to do it. I can knit thow.

Zoe said...

Sorry about that... that was actually me. I didn't realize I was signed in my other account! lol!

Brianna said...

:)No Problem!
I want to learn how to knit.