CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brrrrrr.....cold

It's freezing!!!!!

It's been raining off and on the last few days, and finally, last night, it snowed!
Well, I mean not like a big snowstorm or anything, but there was some light snow on the ground.

It was even snowing this morning!

Anyway, we still don't have a baby.

We've been waiting by the phone and jumping every time it rings, but still no baby.
We know we'll get one sometime though.

We're going to the movies later.

We're going to see August rush. It's at the dollar theater. I've wanted to see it since it came out in November.
It looks really good.

Anyway, I'm working on putting some pictures up.

I keep forgetting! I put some avatars up though. I figured out how to do that.

Well,with a little help from my sister Brooke!

Anyway, gotta go

~Brianna

7 comments:

joygirl said...

Hello Brianna! I found your blog through your comment on Becca's (Little Miss Hat) and really like it! :D
I had to laugh when I saw your post because I just wrote one today that has the same subject! :D It's really cold here too! :P

Brianna said...

Hi! I posted on your blog yesterday.
That's cool you have a big family!
Now it's soggy everywhere because it's been raining off and on for the past week!

Zoe said...

Hi! I found your blog through your sister, Brooke's blog. I play piano too and LOVE it! I hope to get a piano/voice scholarship and a degree in music education.

Brianna said...

Hi Zoe!
It's nice to met you!
How long have you played the piano for?

Zoe said...

Uh, for about eight and a half to nine years. How long have you been playing?

Brianna said...

Actually I've played 8 and a half to nine years too!
I started when I was eight.

Zoe said...

Oh, that's cool! I started when I was either six or seven.