CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Reading

Oh,man,I am reading sooo many books right now.

I try to have for history,one for literature or language or something, and then one for fun.
That's my goal but I usually end up with about twice that much!

I find a great book I want to read (which isn't that hard ,we pretty much have at least two bookshelves in each room of my house!) and then I just start it,and pretty soon I'm hooked!

Well,I guess it doesn't matter how many books you're reading, just as long as you read. I know lots of people that hate reading. I don't understand them. :)

I do like to read a lot of books at once. That way, if you get to a slow part in one of the books, and you feel like a change of scenery, you can just pick up one of the other books you're reading.

My family and I have had a crazy week.

Most of my family is sick right know though.

I'm usually the only one in the house that doesn't get sick when we're passing colds around.

Sometimes I'll feel like I'm getting a cold. I'll have a sore throat one day, then the next day wake up fine.

Anyway, gotta go!

0 comments: