CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My first post!!!

Hey everybody!
This is obviously my first post, so stay with me,I'll get the hang of it!

For more information about me,read my profile on the right,I don't have a picture up yet,but I have to ask one of my siblings to help me with that.

I didn't mention this in my profile but pretty much anything to do with the computer,I can't do.
I'm getting better at it but it's a slow and steady progress. Everytime anything pops up or something, I think the computers blowing up. I'm totally serious. I needed a ton of help to even start this blog!

Anyway,today we went to the mall. Always fun.(sarcasm) Most girls like going shopping,but I don't really. Part of the reason is, is that I'm about 6 feet tall,so pretty much all the cute clothes I see that I would love to get,don't fit. I don't understand how they can have a big & tall men's shop but not one for women.Women can be tall too right? There are tall women's shoppes on the web but you basically have to have about a gagillion dollars to even buy a t-shirt.
Old Navy has long shirts but most of them are shirts that I would never dream of wearing.

So,now you know I'm tall.

See ya later!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm your first comment!

Hey Brianna! You are doing so good with the computer now!

Come and leave a comment on my blog!

Elegance said...

So..this is ur first post..cool!:) Have fun working on ur blog!Tdls

Hannah Noelle said...

I went back and read your older posts. You have defiantly got the hang of blogging. I have the exact opposite. I am very short. So something may fit in the waist but be way to long argh!