CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow

Man I haven't posted in a while.

I have been busy trying to get back in to school and a new schedule and everything.

I wanted to post last night,but my mom came home from homeschool moms meeting,and I guess she was sitting next to someone who had cats,so she was really sick.
My mom is severely allergic to cats. Last night she kept coughing and had really bad asthma.

Anyway,today we're going to Best Buy.
We got a gift card from my uncle for Christmas to go there. It's pretty awesome, every year he gives us a gift card for somewhere.
I think I want to buy a case for my ipod nano, or maybe a movie something.

I just figured out how to put pictures up on here, so tomorrow I'm hoping to post some pictures.

I"ll probably put some up of my mom and me and my sister(she has the My Life So Far blog)
and my brother Brandon too(he's the genius one).

Alright,I gotta go do some math.
See ya!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Brianna! I love your blog. Here I am, living every day with you and I never realized your life was so exciting. . . I have always told you that you are a good writer and now I have proof! Love, Mom

Brianna said...

I'm gonna cry!
Love you mom!