CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Am Legend

We just saw I Am Legend.

Oh my gosh, I almost had a heart-attack!

It was so scary! It was pretty gross too. I was like jumping every two minutes. I had to keep my jacket in front of my face a lot!

My mom thought it was going to be kinda like War of the Worlds(the one with Tom Cruise).
She was wrong, War of the Worlds was like Cinderella compared to this!

I mean I didn't think it was a bad movie, it's more like you see it, then in another year if your in the mood for barely being able to breath for about two hours, you might think about seeing it again.
I thought it had a really good ending though.

Anyway, as you can see I don't have pictures up yet. I wasn't able to do them. I'm hoping to soon though.

Today we kind of had a depressing day.

We were really close to getting a baby for foster care ,then we lost it, it didn't work out.

It was a boy too! Me and my sister have wanted a boy for a long time, We've had just girls so far.

Of course we are all really disappointed and sad, we were so close to getting him.

But, I guess God has a different baby in mind for us.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11


"

0 comments: