CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Church today

You know this posting things getting a little easier!
I thought when I first started(which was like yesterday!) that I would have nothing to talk about, now, I'm finding tons of stuff I can post!(don't worry,I won't post them all at once!)

Anyway, today we went to church. We just started going to the church we are going to now about 3 months ago. We all really like it. They have a good youth group and a college group for my brother which we wanted.My parents like the pastor too.

Anyway today was communion Sunday. The church got to talk to a pastor who moved with his wife to Siberia to be missionaries. They had him over the speakers so you could hear what he was saying. It was three in the morning Siberia time!(talk about being a night owl!)

The missionary guy in Siberia said that it was 5 below 0 there! And I complain when it drops below 50! The guy said that the village he lived in had a central heating system for all the houses and it only cost them about $4.00 a month!(wouldn't that be nice!)

Anyway that was me today!(or part of the day anyway)

1 comments:

Elegance said...

that's cool!I'm happy ur family found a good church!!:)