CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Tired.

Wow,I'm tired.

Today I went to P.E. It's in basketball now. We're also doing cross country.(blah) So I had to run a lot.

Like halfway through running I felt like my lungs we're going to explode. Plus I forgot my inhaler(I have mild asthma) so after running I sometimes start wheezing,so I'll use an inhaler,but I could't today,because I forgot it!

I don't know what it is but when I'm rushing through the door to get somewhere,I have a feeling that I'm forgetting something, but I have no idea what it is. Then I remember when the car's like five minutes down the road! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Anyway,today I also started school. Surprisingly I got pretty much everything done.
I thought I wasn't going to get my history reading done, but luckily, I read it all in the car.
That's one of the nice things about homeschooling,you can do your school on the run!

For history right know I'm reading The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane. I really like it, it's very interesting and keeps your attention. It's not a hard read so I can probably finish it soon.(hopefully!)


Whenever we go on road trips or something, I promise myself I'm going to read a ton and finish the five or six books I've got going now ,and then, once we start driving, I look out the window or start listening to music,and then, before I know it, we're they're!
That happens all the time!

Anyway, I'm tired, TTFN!!!!!

0 comments: